Competition: Win Tess (1979), the Acclaimed Roman Polanski Film – CLOSED
On March 18th the BFI are releasing Roman Polanski’s critically acclaimed and triple Oscar-winning 1979 adaptation of Thomas Hardy’s Tess of the d’Urbervilles starring Nastassia Kinski as the ill-fated peasant girl of noble origin, whose beauty is both her fortune and her undoing. Mastered from a stunning new 4K ultra high resolution digital restoration, it is presented in a Dual Format Edition (DVD and Blu-ray discs) with extensive special features including three documentaries covering the adaptation, the technical challenges and the filming experience. We have teamed up with BFI to offer our readers two chances to win this wonderful film.
A young strong-willed peasant girl, becomes the affection of two men, in the end tragically falling into the arms of one.
How to Win
To be in with a chance of winning Tess all you have to do is visit and ‘like’ our Facebook page by clicking here and sharing and liking the status we made for this competition. If you visit our Facebook page you will be able to find the original status that started the whole competition off.
The status should be fixed to the top of out page, but if not look for the date Thursday 14th March using our timeline and you will find it.
- Open to UK residents only.
- The competition will close 26th March, 2013 at 23.59 GMT.
- No alternative is available. Your prize may differ to that described.
- Your address may be forwarded to a third party in order for you to receive your prize.
- Interview: Ross Barnwell, Director of Unto a Good Land
Hannibal: Season 1, Episode 1 – Apéritif
Game of Thrones: Season 3, Episode 7 – The Bear and the Maiden Fair
Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)
- Children’s Films We Still Love As Adults
Kelsey Grammer is Transformers 4 Villain
Game of Thrones: Season 3, Episode 6 – The Climb
- Top 10 Natural Horror Films with Bite